Business Card Printing in NYC
Upload Images Here
Professional Business Card Printing
Influence Print offers premium business card printing throughout New York City and the Tri-State area. Our state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press produces print perfect business cards every time, print after print. Whether it's a same day, overnight or online order, we will meet your business card needs flawlessly and on deadline. Your business card is an invitation to your brand. A cheap and poorly printed business card is a lackluster representation of your brand. But the right card will help seal a deal by conveying your brand in it's best light. Choosing the right paper stock, ink colors, finishing and printers can be the difference in making a great first impression instead of simply being thrown in the trash. Whether for trade shows, sales calls, or simply handing out on the street, your new business cards will leave a lasting impression and generate more sales.
Business Card Variables
- Size (usually 3.5” x 2”)
- Quantity (the more you order, the lower your price per card)
- Paper (choose between uncoated, coated, etc.)
- Printed Side (front or front and back)
- Turnaround (when you need your cards in hand)
- Upload your photo or company logo
Creating Business Cards
Creating Effective Business Cards
- Business name
- Your name
- Phone number
- Anything else that’s relevant (services, tag line, offer)
Business Card Printing Materials
- 12pt card stock (high-volume events)
- 14pt card stock (everyday events - most commonly used paper)
- Plastic (thicker, re-usable, and made with high-quality PVC plastic)
The right finish sets you apart from the competition. Do you want customers to write their appointments on the card? Does your card need to convey a luxury brand with foil stamping or embossing? Do you want matte or gloss? What about texture? Let us help you express your business style.
- Cardstock gloss
- Cardstock matte
- Plastic with more flexible or rigid options
Our Work: Business Cards
Frequently Asked Questions
What size are business cards?
How thick is a business card?
How do I pick a business card template?
If I add a special finish to my card, will it be on both sides?
This depends on the finish selected. For a textured card, the front will have the texture you choose. The back will be a smooth, matte surface, making it easier for your customers to add notes, write appointments, or other information. A glossy card finish is glossy on both sides of the card.