Trade Show Business Cards
Upload Images Here
Business Cards that Make Trade Show Connections
In business, nothing is more iconic than the business card. Though we increasingly rely on technology to make connections, a stylish business card will always be indispensable. So as you plan and prepare for your next trade show, don't overlook the basics. There is nothing more important than having a stack of business cards by your side. A well-printed card shares more than just your contact information. It shares your brand and your style - and it shows the recipient that you mean, well, business.
But not all business cards are created equal! If you want to ensure that your cards rise to the top of the pile, work with Influence Print to create yours. We use a state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press to print elegant and high quality cards in the shape, quantity, and finish you want!
Business Card Variables
- Size (usually 3.5” x 2”)
- Quantity (the more you order, the lower your price per card)
- Paper (choose between uncoated, coated, etc.)
- Printed Side (front or front and back)
- Turnaround (when you need your cards in hand)
- Upload your photo or company logo
Creating Business Cards
Creating Effective Business Cards
- Business name
- Your name
- Phone number
- Anything else that’s relevant (services, tag line, offer)
Business Card Printing Materials
- 12pt card stock (high-volume events)
- 14pt card stock (everyday events - most commonly used paper)
- Plastic (thicker, re-usable, and made with high-quality PVC plastic)
- Cardstock gloss
- Cardstock matte
- Plastic with more flexible or rigid options
- Raised print
Our Work: Product Name
Frequently Asked Questions
What size are business cards?
How thick is a business card?
How do I pick a business card template?
If I add a special finish to my card, will it be on both sides?
This depends on the finish selected. For a textured card, the front will have the texture you choose. The back will be a smooth, matte surface, making it easier for your customers to add notes, write appointments, or other information. A glossy card finish is glossy on both sides of the card.