Digital Printing that Delivers Superb High Quality Prints
With our state-of-the-art digital printing, Influence Print can turn around your project fast and make it look fantastic. Speed and quality? They said it couldn’t be done. We proved them wrong. From small runs to large format, same-day or overnight, with this state-of-the-art printing technology we can deliver the highest quality materials with an incredibly fast turnaround time, including same day printing.
For you print nerds out there, our HP Indigo 7800, Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1, Epson 80600 and other digital presses, allow us to deliver quality professional printed materials with seven color capability.
How do digital printers work?
The primary difference with digital printers, versus analog technologies, is that they do not require printing plates. Instead, they print directly onto a variety of materials from computer generated files. A file can be sent from a computer directly to a digital printer, with no additional setup required. Also, with the development of inkjet & laser technology, print quality now rivals offset printing.
What’s the benefit of digital printing?
Speed and flexibility make digital printing a go-to technology for many projects.
– The time saved on setup of printing plates is a huge time-saver. It removes a very time intensive step found with analog printing processes.
– Digital printers work very fast compared to other types of machines, producing large quantities very rapidly.
– The rapid work of these printers means fast turnaround times and print-on-demand for projects of all types.
– Since there is no need for printing plates, digital printers are able to produce any quantity you might need. Short run or long run projects are no problem.
– Personalization of individual prints is a powerful benefit of digital printers. This is referred to as variable data printing. For instance, you might want to print 1,000 letters where the only difference is the name of the person it is being sent to. With a digital printer you are able to seamlessly substitute the person’s name in a single print run.
Our digital printing equipment
HP Indigo 7800
This printer is our top choice for high-speed and high-volume jobs. It can print up to 160 pages per minute in stunning vibrant colors.
Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1
The AccurioJet KM-1 offers the largest sheet size for its class of printers. It handles sheets 23” x 29.5” and can produce 6 up letter size prints.
The Epson 80600 is the perfect tool for large format digital printing. With a sheet size of up to 64”, it can handle a wide array of large print projects. It produces amazing photo quality prints with its trademarked 9 color solvent ink.
How should I prepare my digital print project files?
Your files should be prepared with some key things in mind:
– PDF, TIFF, JPEG or EPS are the most suitable formats for your final files
– Make sure to use the CMYK color palette
– Files should be created at 300dpi
– Ensure the bleed on your files are large enough for printing
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about file preparation
Where can I get my digital printed projects done?
Influence Print offers digital printing services throughout the New York City and Tr-State regions. We are located in Queens, NY, Long Island City. We can receive your files via email and print them before you even set foot in our shop. You are welcome to pick them up yourself or we offer delivery and shipping within the region and even nationwide. If you need fast turnaround we also offer same day printing.
What types of materials can I use?
Digital printers are very versatile and can print on a wide range of materials.
- Card Stock
- …among many others!